Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jul 2015 at 1:50 PM
Default WCIF Simbot and Mummy walk mod that is UP TO DATE.
We all have dreams, lifetime goals, ambitions, quests that get us through life, distract us from the existential questions like who are we? Why are we here? Are we alone in the universe? If we are what does that say of our fragile existence and experiences? One singular brief blink of awareness in the universe a spark easily snuffed out by the indifferent shift of celestial bodies and the impending implosion of an aging sun.

Ahem...but I digress my dream is simpler than most: A Simbot/Mummy walk mod that doesn't screw up every other special walk six ways to sunday.

So please felllow simmers, help me fufill my ambition so that I might shut out creeping thoughts of the endless void that encircles this insignificant blue speck we call home and focus instead on the virtual lives of Robots and Mummies...that walk normally of course.

Thanks to anyone who can help.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 1:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by venusprincess100
http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...-with-swimming/

needs registration

Thank you! Sooo much! I've been looking for this thing for so long! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!