Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Apr 2019 at 5:58 PM
Default Good News\Bad News Everyone!
I decided to see how you guys are in terms of achievement and downfall.

You can post both either good news, bad news or both.

For the example, I start with the old Farnsworth gag, but you can just use "Good\Bad news" for your start. I tend to be along the line of sanity and rationale of justifying a four member group is a trio.

Good News, Everyone!: My father got my computer, Bessie II, running after replacement of the power supply.

Bad News, Everyone!: The wireless internet parts on my computer, Bessie II, are dead. So it's another $20-$30 shelled out.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 6th Apr 2019 at 11:36 PM
by so far i have good news

last week i faked that on monday (almost a week ago on a 1th of april joke) that it was my birthday

i got a special charger (and that was on my birthday list) a bike on sunday last week and a headphone, LITERALLY
my dad congratulated me on my birthday, but a day later (at the start of april) i had to fake about my birthday that it was just a joke

but if it weren't for that fake birthday i wouldn't had a new bike
my day isn't until the next month (in may)

that's not a good news........... IT WAS A FANTASTIC NEWS ABOUT GETTING A NEW BIKE
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Apr 2019 at 5:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sailorplanet97
by so far i have good news

last week i faked that on monday (almost a week ago on a 1th of april joke) that it was my birthday

i got a special charger (and that was on my birthday list) a bike on sunday last week and a headphone, LITERALLY
my dad congratulated me on my birthday, but a day later (at the start of april) i had to fake about my birthday that it was just a joke

but if it weren't for that fake birthday i wouldn't had a new bike
my day isn't until the next month (in may)

that's not a good news........... IT WAS A FANTASTIC NEWS ABOUT GETTING A NEW BIKE

That's actually worthwhile. If I could learn to ride a 10 speed bike, I could cycle all over town.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Space Pony
#4 Old 16th Apr 2019 at 9:44 AM
Good: MK11 comes out
Bad: I have lots of things to pay for and bills due at the same time

Dag-Dag
#5 Old 16th Apr 2019 at 7:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RicoSuavecito
Good: MK11 comes out
Bad: I have lots of things to pay for and bills due at the same time

Fuckin' adulthood!

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Apr 2019 at 7:45 PM
Bad News Everyone: My new computer was delayed and I'm getting tired of the cop outs.