Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Apr 2013 at 7:01 AM Last edited by residenteviloutbreak : 30th Oct 2015 at 3:19 AM.
Default The Urbz 2 was planned
*Removed*

I've been asked to remove this from my beta wiki and youtube, as well as being removed from here, by someone legally representing EA. They didn't get into detail. Sorry.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 3rd May 2013 at 6:17 PM
That is total bullshit! They should have kept the game! Urbz 2 would be a LOT better..Sims 2 on console was fun..But...It got boring real fast. Okay, change the people at Sunset Canyon from ghosts to humans. Blah blah. I liked that you could watch your Urb work. Sims 2, no. I liked that there was better music in the Urbz...Sims 2. No. In fact out of all of the Sims games...There is ONLY one game that got their own soundtrack...Urbz: Sims In The City.

They should have kept Urbz 2. Not the stupid Sims 2. BORING! BORING!!!!!

Urbz 2 would have been A LOT better. *sighs*

I liked the interactions more in the Urbz. I hate the fact that, in the Sims 2, you lose interactions. In the Urbz, you don't. Sadly, when I was playing the Sims 2 on the console and the PC, I continued to look for Tuck N Hug 360...It was sad -.-"

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th May 2013 at 10:57 PM
Yea its a shame.

Maxis bit the bullet that time with that idiot idea.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 17th May 2013 at 8:37 PM
Yeah they did. In fact in the game, when you have your Sim use the metal detector, and the find "The Urbz: Sims In The City" game, they stomp it back in the ground. But in my opinion, Urbz was the best Sims game on the console.

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Jan 2017 at 2:25 AM
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Jan 2017 at 11:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsRocka778
https://web.archive.org/web/2014052...s.info/t/502059

sorry EA!

Thank God for the Wayback Machine!
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 6:58 AM
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Sims 2, both on PC and Console, but do you know how awesome Urbz 2 would be? I would even be happy to seen an HD re-release on more modern consoles of the original Urbz. It's sad that EA doesn't seem to like the spin-off (and perhaps didn't really like it when it was more popular). It's truly a gem for any Sims fan to have in their library.