Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 9:59 PM
Default How can I get poseboxes to show up in community lots?
Hi everyone,

So I've got a few animation/pose boxes for my sims (Paul's Reaction Tester, Talk Overlay Hack, etc.) However, when I go on buy mode, I notice they don't appear when I'm at a community lot. Is there a way around this?

Thank you,

-Emily
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 10:19 PM
Tutorial: Making objects available in Community Lots

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Link Ninja
#3 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 1:33 AM
@keani - If you don't want to add any numbers, you can do it through the OBJD tool/screen in the newer version of SimPE from when that original tutorial was made. Also not all poseboxes can be used by teleported sims if you use them for pics, so I made a combined tutorial on how to make poseboxes available in community lots and be used by teleported sims (sims you can port in via teleporation cat or simblender and make temporarily selectable)

MTS version

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.