Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#13026 Old Today at 4:59 AM
I'd love to participate in a contest!!! Count me in.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#13027 Old Today at 7:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zarathustra
@simsample , @Charity , @Justpetro , (and also anyone else who's interested, the four of us just seemed to be the ones mentioning it above) do we want to chat about contest ideas at some point? I'm not sure I've got the mental bandwidth to design and host one all on my lonesome again, but I'd certainly love to be a judge or help get something figured out, and hopefully if it's a smaller or more low-key contest it might revitalize people's interest in that kind of community activity!

I would love to talk about contest ideas. And I think some others may want to chat as well
Mad Poster
#13028 Old Today at 7:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
I would love to talk about contest ideas. And I think some others may want to chat as well

Edit: Shall I start a thread? Give me until tomorrow
Mad Poster
#13029 Old Today at 9:27 AM
At an apartment building party, two townies got into a slapfest and then one of them proceeded to autonomously give a present to the other one.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#13030 Old Today at 9:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
At an apartment building party, two townies got into a slapfest and then one of them proceeded to autonomously give a present to the other one.

Oh.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Page 522 of 522