Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 10:19 AM
Default Hello! Requesting NPC replacements (I have the the clothes link)
I was wondering if there is anyone out there willing enough to convert "All-about-Styles" NPC fashions into a downloadable set? For two days now, I have wrestled with the Npc Replacer program to no avail, and the only Replacements I could find were for medieval or WWII.

The clothing at "All-About-Style": http://www.all-about-style.com/themes_npc.html
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 10:41 AM Last edited by Charity : 3rd Nov 2014 at 11:48 AM.
You need to go at look at the list of creators who take requests and PM one of them. You aren't allowed to make requests on the forums.

I know how you feel with the NPC Replacer though. It used to work on my old XP computer but will not work with Windows 7.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 10:45 AM
@Charity - re XP, from simwardrobe site

Note: All of the programs on this page require the Visual Basic 6 runtime files. Windows XP ships with these files pre-installed. If the program will not install or run, download and install the runtime files from the link below.
Visual Basic 6 Run Time Files

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 12:14 PM
I might be willing to do those though. But not right now. I have other stuff to get finished. Make NPC default replacements long hand is a bit long-winded but I have done it. You need male and female skins for each role.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 12:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leefish
@Charity - re XP, from simwardrobe site

Note: All of the programs on this page require the Visual Basic 6 runtime files. Windows XP ships with these files pre-installed. If the program will not install or run, download and install the runtime files from the link below.
Visual Basic 6 Run Time Files

Yeah, I tried that. I just couldn't fix this error.

Sims 2 NPC Replacer - Version 1.00.11

Error: 429
ActiveX component can't create object

Module: modDDSsupport
Procedure: gsConvertDDStoBMP

Install Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 2 NPC Replacer
Data Path: C:\Users\Kirsty\Documents
Sims Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2\

Happens every time I click on the outfit to use as a replacement.

There was a note regarding Vista compatibility (and I'm presuming Windows 7 as well), but the board it used to link to has been closed, so no idea what the problem was.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 11:54 PM Last edited by Annaminna : 4th Nov 2014 at 1:59 AM.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 1:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Annaminna
It was http://web.archive.org/web/20071031...be-about27.html

Thanks. Unfortunately the DL links don't work.