Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 9:01 PM
Default Funny Things You Find When Downloading CC
Have you ever been downloading CC (casually) and a creator leaves a funny joke in their summary/description? Or maybe the CC you downloaded looks hilarious in game? This thread is for things like that. Feel free to post random little things like that so you can share your death-by-laughter.

Here is one of mine I found by HystericalParoxysm (Uber-Megahood description):

Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#2 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 2:30 PM

Bump.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 3:29 PM
Quote:
SIDE EFFECTS:
May cause computer damage, incontinence, explosion of user's head, coma, death,
and/or halitosis.

-On many if not all of J M Pescado's mods.

I'm a young adult in poor health, trying to heal enough to complete my goals.
This is the song that never ends ~ It goes on and on my friends ~
my first ToT Challenge (which is actually indefinitely hiatus, I'm in a different TOT hood now)
Mad Poster
#4 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 11:35 PM
That particular quirk in the OP is probably a reference to Mr. Gilbert Jacquet, who has the genes for blond hair and dyes it black. I think, ages ago before Tarlia's cleaned megahood parts, when I used that megahood, that he did indeed start out blond.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Scholar
#5 Old 25th Dec 2014 at 1:02 AM
Um... memory is foggy, but I think it was Cyjon´s Job Stopinator, that warned users that side effects of using the item may include the unexpected appearance of some kind of critter, the exact species of which I forgot. "And by unexpected", the text went on, "we mean totally expected". For a long time I wasn´t sure whether this was some inside joke or if there was really a heightened chance of attracting something build in as an easter egg.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 25th Dec 2014 at 2:01 AM
I may have a strange sense of humor, but I've always found this part of the description of Cyjon's Job Typo Fixes funny: "A "douser" is a person who throws water on someone. A "dowser" is someone who searches for water. After the dowser has found water, then the douser can throw it on someone."
Scholar
#8 Old 25th Dec 2014 at 3:15 AM
Do comments count? The top comment of the second page for some religious clothing I've got included the joke, "A priest is a man who is called Father by everyone except his own children, who are obliged to call him Uncle."
I laughed then and downloaded because I couldn't find anything better for my megahood's Friar Lorenzo character (and they do look better in game than in the pictures). Guess what happened to poor Laurence when he started messing with a certain telescope? The joke seemed a lot funnier when I discovered said priests' clothing has a modest preg morph...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Dec 2014 at 8:21 PM
@Freefalldreams - Yes, they do count.
@k6ka - Actually, I want that mod, haha! *grabs*

All of those made me laugh which made my mom look at me funny.

P.S. A fox & bunny's kid could be called a "funny", "box", or a "funny box"! Idk, just thought that was funny even though it isn't related to the topic. Just a little joke.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Dec 2014 at 8:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunbee
That particular quirk in the OP is probably a reference to Mr. Gilbert Jacquet, who has the genes for blond hair and dyes it black. I think, ages ago before Tarlia's cleaned megahood parts, when I used that megahood, that he did indeed start out blond.

Either way.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th Dec 2014 at 8:29 PM

Ouch.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 12:27 AM
Pffff..I downloaded an object that lets me CHOOSE that walk style for whoever i want..

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)