Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 3:48 AM
Default Indroduce yourself
How in the world is there no group for writers??? Finally there's a group for people who like to write to post their stories, be critiqued (nicely), hang out and have fun

Hi I'm Paul!
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 8:09 AM
Hey, there. I'm currently working on a book about magic and stuff, but I won't give any details, CUZ IT'S MY IDEA! *ahem* It's written in Romanian, of course :P

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Mad Poster
#3 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 9:48 AM
Just popping in here to say that there is a writers group here. (: We're always looking for new members, though!
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 8:49 PM
Oh dear how did I miss that D:

Hi I'm Paul!
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 1:45 AM
Hai. I'm LadySimming. I write a lot of fanfic, but some original fantasy and violence stories.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 6:30 PM
Hello, I am Nevemore Raven, as you can tell by the name I am a huge Edgar Allen Poe fan But I do write:

Poems

Short Stories

Lyrics

Novels

I am a huge writer, and heck I love to write. I try to stop, and I usually end up writing anywhere from 75 pages to 350 pages. I tend to get more ideas than one, and my imagination runs wild o.o

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Scholar
#7 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 1:44 AM
Hey, I'm minimogut, and I love fantasy and gothic writing style. I've written stories in class, and I am working (halfheartedly now. My muse is gone...) on writing a fantasy novel. I try ti get started on an idea, decide that idea is crap, then restart. I've restarted the same fantasy story at least five times now. I have settled on the most recent, and I ain't changing it anytime soon. I like to write songs as well, but have only finished one that I don't think is stupid.

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 3:46 PM
I am LuvSims, I write funny stuff.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 4:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by minimogut
Hey, I'm minimogut, and I love fantasy and gothic writing style. I've written stories in class, and I am working (halfheartedly now. My muse is gone...) on writing a fantasy novel. I try ti get started on an idea, decide that idea is crap, then restart. I've restarted the same fantasy story at least five times now. I have settled on the most recent, and I ain't changing it anytime soon. I like to write songs as well, but have only finished one that I don't think is stupid.

I want to say welcome! Though I am not the owner, I decided that it would be nice to welcome new peeps ^.^

Welcome :D

Quote: Originally posted by LuvSims2011
I am LuvSims, I write funny stuff.

>.> You said goodbye and your back! Yay ^.^ Welcome back ^.^

P.S I am being awesome welcoming peeps ^.^ And I am like in a really good mood :D

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 5:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nevermore Raven
I want to say welcome! Though I am not the owner, I decided that it would be nice to welcome new peeps ^.^

Welcome :D

>.> You said goodbye and your back! Yay ^.^ Welcome back ^.^

P.S I am being awesome welcoming peeps ^.^ And I am like in a really good mood :D

I never should of wrote "goodbye" as a reason for deleting a post.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Apr 2012 at 12:56 PM
I'm Zaia72. I write poems, novels, fanfictions and others.
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Apr 2012 at 12:12 AM
Default Hi all
Just a quick intro. I'm KD. I'm a writer, gamer, all around dorky chick. I work from home, so most of my friends live in my computer. I'm hoping I'm going to join like minded people here and make all kinds of friends. I promise not to abuse the smileys and welcome friendly chatter. Nice to meet you all.
KD
www.darlingdork.com
[email protected]
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 26th Apr 2012 at 1:01 PM
I am artimis a writier of fan fcition, poetry, stories, play scripts (occassionaly) and I am currently working on a sims story. I love writing stories the only porblem that they are usally very ling as another I am working on is already 108 pages and it is still not finished lol.

A pleasure to meet you all

Artimis

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 26th Apr 2012 at 4:37 PM
Hello, Artimis, and welcome to the Writer's Guild. I am like you, I love to write, and I tend to write much more than some people can read o.O

Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 6:50 PM
Thank you Levera

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 28th Apr 2012 at 2:01 AM
You're quite welcome, Artimis

Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 13th Jun 2012 at 7:54 AM
Welcome to the Writer's Guild, Kris. :D

Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 2:38 AM
You are quite welcome ^.^

Lab Assistant
#19 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 8:59 PM
Hello! I am Littleweirdo and I just write stuff, mostly realism.

I'm currently have 616 downloads and their all in their little folders.
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 2:26 AM
Welcome to the Writer's Guild, Littleweirdo :D

Lab Assistant
#21 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 6:52 PM
Thanks!

Test Subject
#22 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 7:20 AM
Hello everyone, I'm Sarah.

:) Sarah (:
“The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.”
-Unknown
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 6:10 PM
Hello! Welcome to the group!

Scholar
#24 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 6:16 PM
Welcome, Sarah

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Forum Resident
#25 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 10:53 PM
Hi, I'm Octavia I like to write novels and short stories, usually fantasy or sci fi-ish things

Page 1 of 4