Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 11:27 PM
Default Lots no Longer Named?
I've had a string of bad luck and got several glitches all happening recently. First my Sims were on vacation and everytime I loaded up the game, it crashed. I think it was because I saved when there was a firetruck on the lot, or because a Sim was excavating, or because of a "bogus item", or because an extra scooter appeared in 1 sim's inventory. (I'm really not sure why it was crashing.. I've got 11 ScriptError logs now.)

In order to get the game working again, I deleted all of the cache files, reset some of the Sims, and got rid of the Fireman. Anyway, once they got back home there are several new problems:

1: Several neighbours look different than before. One has a different skintone, one has different hair. How can I fix this?

2: Every house, rabithole, lot in town has lost it's name. ie: The Ross Household is now called "Gameplay/Excel/DOT05_World:Household:Ross" and it's located at "DOT05_World/Occupied/LotAddress:Spanish73" instead of a street name. How can I fix this?

3: Someone in my household proposed marriage to a French visitor, but when I tried to get them married it didn't work. I've tried adding him with NRaaS to the household but there's still no option for marriage. Is there a way to set their relationship to Engaged or something?

Check out my Legacy Challenge:
Chapter 41: Do Babies Eat Sand?