Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 9:33 PM
Default No Spooky or Snow Day
Ok, this is going to sound really dumb but neither Spooky or Snow day show up in my game. Leisure and Love day do but the game doesn't acknowledge the other holidays, my sims don't get days off work, they don't get related wishes, etc. Can anyone help me? All of my seasons are set to the default, 7 days each and this glitch appears to have only started reccently.
Advertisement
One Minute Ninja'd
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 11:31 PM
Have you tried pulling your mods folder and playing a generic game? Most likely it's a mod conflict, and the quickest way to prove it is to simply remove all your mods and see if the problem is resolved (OK, not super quick as you'll have to play a "test" game for a few seasons to be sure it's resolved, but it's still the way to go). If it is, add them back a bit at a time until you figure out which is the likely culprit.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 11:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by L0LZ111
Ok, this is going to sound really dumb but neither Spooky or Snow day show up in my game. Leisure and Love day do but the game doesn't acknowledge the other holidays, my sims don't get days off work, they don't get related wishes, etc. Can anyone help me? All of my seasons are set to the default, 7 days each and this glitch appears to have only started reccently.

Do you have Tempest Installed or any other mods that might impact the seasons calendar, or holidays that might require specific setting adjustments?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 6:20 AM
I don't have any mods that I know of that would affect the calender. I'll try removing my mods folder though just to see.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 7:24 AM
Yay! Weirdly I ridded myself of the glitch by removing then reinserting my mods folder. Thanks for the advice!
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 12:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by L0LZ111
Yay! Weirdly I ridded myself of the glitch by removing then reinserting my mods folder. Thanks for the advice!

Great. You might want to consider installing NRaas Error Trap which will automatically do some cleanup for you as well as generating script errors, which when read by someone over at NRaas can be helpful in identifying the cause of any issues. Overwatch is another good mod to use as it performs correction of persistent or recurring errors produced by the Core game or other mods.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 6:49 PM
I have both those mods, funny how they didn't help.