Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 6:36 AM
How long did it take you?
I'm just wondering how long it took some of you to develop your custom content selection at the extent it is at the moment. I see all these simmers with loads of stuff, and I always assume it took forever for the downloads to accumulate. I'm currently still adding to my cc and I have high hopes for it to become a big, useful collection full of variety. I know it isn't right now because I find myself using the same things over and over again. How long has it taken you guys? And are you still adding to it?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 6:54 AM
On my old laptop I had tons of cc, clothes, hair. furnitures etc. And I didn't even use most of them. Now I only install/keep the ones I really like. If I don't use the cc over a week or it doesn't look as good as I thought, I don't see the point keeping it. I'm stil on a look for this one teen sweater that I haven't found. it is my favourite cc.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 7:10 AM
I have been collecting, and once in a while curating my collection, for about four years. The set of objects and mods that I always use is not very big. I do still go out looking, especially for clothing and accessories.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 7:24 AM
I've been collecting cc for four years now, in total. I actually have sub-folders to keep it organized.
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 7:16 AM
I can't play a vanilla Sims game ever again. I never am at the peak of my cc collecting, it changes all the time. I take out the ugly clothes that have made me change my mind and I replace it. It always changes.

ALL HAIL THE MAD KING