Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 9:36 PM
Default Magic broom stands, but no brooms in "Edit Town" mode?
Sorry for this seemingly noob question, but I seem to find broom stands to add to the Zoomsweeper Broom Arena, or at least close to it, but I donĀ“t see any brooms I can add to the lot. Can you only buy brooms when playing a household or am I missing something?

I am using http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523678 so I am not sure random witches will own one or not.

I checked buydebug, but either not looked well enough or none are there either. I could have sworn I saw stands with broom in a pre-made world once before.

Again sorry for the noobish question and adding it on this part of the forum, but working on a world atm and need, if possible, a quick answer.

Thanks upfront!

edit: sorry forgot to say I am working in "Edit Town" mode. Changed the title.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 5:42 AM
broom stands work like parking spots....if you put one on a community lot....then the witches that visit that lot
will store their broom on the stand while visiting...
Alchemist
#3 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 4:32 PM
It's like cars, which you can't place in community lots from Edit Town mode. You can't drive these community cars anyway, so it's the same as brooms. You can't ride community brooms.

Just call me Nikel
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 10:59 AM
Thanks for the answers.