Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 6:25 AM
Default Copying house and moving to another world?
I've been trying to google this for a few days and I guess I can't put it to the right word so here is what I'm wanting to do.

I downloaded the 'Porter' mod which allows me to packup my sims and place them in a new town. Could do it with regular EA version.

I'm wondering if it is possible to put a copy of my actual house (with items and what not) into the bin as a copy, then placing it in a new world?
I would think it is, but I swear I've tried it a bunch of times and it never works. It only lets me move that house somewhere in the current world/save.

I feel like it's possible and I'm just missing something haha.

I haven't played the sims 3 in ages so I'm fuzzy on it
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 7:11 AM
Go to Edit Town and click the house. There is an option to save the family and save the family with house to the bin. Don't know the exact words becouse my game isn't in english. Then after you start a new save just go back to Edit Town and place the family and their house to your chosen lot. If you only want to save the house then evict the family and then save it.