Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#26 Old 16th Dec 2015 at 1:54 PM
@catalina_45 I'll look into the espresso bar issue. I've experienced something similar, though I'm not sure why since I haven't touched anything to do with the espresso bar.

@ janyses Repair service shows up for me, though it seems I have somehow broken their uniform. You can forcibly unhire a gardener by removing the package from the Mods folder, saving the game without the mod present, then placing the mod back in again.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 16th Dec 2015 at 5:04 PM
@rosemow at the sims4 oficial site was answering to my question: "The mod may be conflicting because the EP introduced NPC baristas and the other mod is connected with hiring Gardeners". I don't know if this it help....
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 16th Dec 2015 at 11:37 PM Last edited by janyses : 17th Dec 2015 at 7:26 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Dorsal Axe
@catalina_45 I'll look into the espresso bar issue. I've experienced something similar, though I'm not sure why since I haven't touched anything to do with the espresso bar.

@ janyses Repair service shows up for me, though it seems I have somehow broken their uniform. You can forcibly unhire a gardener by removing the package from the Mods folder, saving the game without the mod present, then placing the mod back in again.

See, that's the thing. I've been playing for three weeks with your mod removed, so it's already been saved multiple times. But once I add the mod, the reoccurring gardener is automatically active (for the specific family that I have been testing with only.)

Edited to add: This particular family previously had the reoccurring gardener active with Daveo88's mod prior to me installing yours. I don't know if that's related, or not.

As for repair service, all I know is that I kept clicking the broken toilet but they never arrived. Tried calling by phone, too. My sim was at her retail shop, at the time. Now that I removed the mod, I can hire repair again. Maybe it was just a one time thing.

ETA: Okay, I just discovered that I installed the older version by mistake. I will try again to cancel the service.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 12:53 AM Last edited by janyses : 26th Dec 2015 at 7:19 AM.
Nope, still can't cancel the reoccurring service to test the mod with my main family. (Gardener still doesn't show up in that one,) so I tried a different family and used the one time gardener. She appeared wearing proper clothing (yay!) but sat down and watched tv because there was nothing to garden. And still charged me for the visit, lol. My repair people are wearing proper clothing, also.

ETA: It seems that the problem I had with the repairman was due to my sim being on a retail lot. Whenever I'm on a retail lot, I can call for a repairman but it is not scheduled and none ever shows. So that's an issue with the game, not the mod. My bad.
Scholar
#30 Old 29th Dec 2015 at 10:53 AM
Hi, I have installed this mod and its fantastic to have a gardener back again. He is showing up each day and in proper attire. The maid and the repairman are also showing up and acting as they should.

This is another mod that I missed dearly since the December patches.
Locked thread | Locked by: plasticbox Reason: Outdated
Page 2 of 2