Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#51 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 3:01 AM Last edited by Charity : 27th Apr 2015 at 8:58 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Babahara
I keep the length of hair a toddler displays. In the game it takes mere days for sims to grow and I figure that a short-haired toddler can't grow long hair overnight.

If they can turn into a child in 4 days I'd imagine that they can grow long hair overnight. XD

Stupid question. XD What would you make the 'down' hairstyle' for bed for someone with a mohawk? Instead of actively avoiding the hair I recently decided to go all out making a mohawked sim. But those things require gel or something to stay sticking up right, so you wouldn't wear it to bed? So what does a mohawk look like when it isn't sticking up?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 7:14 PM
I'm not really that consistent - my Sims change clothes and hairstyles a lot, even if it means growing their hair from a pixie cut to mid-back length in one day I do like to coordinate their makeup with clothes though, and some of my Sims have a 'favourite colour' they like to wear in their outfits but it's not a must. I do, however, like the idea of Sims having a certain style - punk/goth, girly, natural tones, serious/professional, comfy, etc. depending on their personality/story.

As for hair, the only thing I usually pay attention to is when I give uniforms to employees, I usually try to find a hairstyle for the uniform that is realistic regarding their actual hair. For example, the long-haired employees often get some type of a ponytail, but if the employee has short hair, I just leave it at that Oh, and also the hair colours. I don't generally change my Sims' hair colours, unless it's something obviously unnatural - but it isn't often, as I don't use CC, and the Maxis unnatural hairstyles are not really my cup of tea
Page 3 of 3