Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 4:25 PM
Default Stopping servos from being visitors
I like the thought of servos but I don't like that they can function the same way as sims i.e. being visitors on lots when they aren't being played. How do I disable them from visiting lots like toddlers are disabled.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 4:33 PM
Visitor Controller.
Has an option to ban Servos.

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 4:49 PM
That or you could give them one of Inge's prisoner tokens if you really don't want them showing up anywhere.

http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2P...ims2_Prison.htm
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 4:54 PM
I would use the visitor controller but It would conflict with chris hatches EP that I have downloaded. Charity of course I never would of thought of that. Thanks
Mad Poster
#5 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 6:02 PM
The prisoner tag only works with the visitor controller, it doesn't ban sims on its own. It says so right on the download page.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 7:30 PM
where on the page does it say that? I've only seen where it says the prisoner tag has been incorporated into the visitor controller which I understand that to mean the two can be used together but do not need each other to work.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#7 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 10:31 PM
I think you are looking at something else simsfreq, you simply toss the prisoner tag/CD/token whatever you want to call it into any sims inventory and it prevents them showing up on any lot. If they do somehow appear at a portal they will be promptly whisked away in a ball of blue.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#8 Old 22nd Apr 2015 at 5:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tisha_GB
I would use the visitor controller but It would conflict with chris hatches EP that I have downloaded. Charity of course I never would of thought of that. Thanks

The hospital mod? I ran into the same problem, but the VC looked so useful I tried playing with loading order and they seem to work together as long as the hospital mod loads last. You lose the ability to set what outfits sims wear on a lot on the VC, but I figured that the hospital mod being able to depreg sims on return from hospital was more important.

The prisoner token has been incorporated into the VC (presumably so they don't clash), but it was originally made before the VC and doesn't require it to work at all.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 22nd Apr 2015 at 10:41 AM
Oh right! Wow. I totally misread that and assumed it needed it. Sorry! Useful to know.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...