Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#351 Old 7th Apr 2014 at 3:49 AM
I've started this... Again. My last save accidentally got deleted.

Anyway, Elle Moche is my founder, she's been sitting in my bin for a while now, thought she'd be a good starter. I plopped her into Lucky Palms and she's currently pregnant with Donovan Steel's child.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#352 Old 8th Apr 2014 at 11:11 AM
Default The Lin family
This challenge is so much fun!
I started with this charming lady in Dragon Valley (I had to use a cheat code to lower my starting funds, as there are no empty lots that costs 14 700)

This is Mama Gob and her daughter Mala.

Here is Mala as a grownup with her firstborn son Greedo

Greedo's aunties (and Mala's sisters)

Klara

and Nala

Here's Greedo as a teen

and his baby sister Gobi

Mala just had another son, Luca with her husband Liam (who is quite normal, except that he is a witch and his skin is blue :-P), and Greedo just aged up to young adult. I can't wait to see what gen 4 will look like!
Lab Assistant
#353 Old 8th Apr 2014 at 4:48 PM
Are we tring to get pretty babies or not?
Test Subject
#354 Old 8th Apr 2014 at 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by keepsims
Are we tring to get pretty babies or not?

I think it's fun to see how long the ugly gene surives :-) It seems like the real challenge is to keep it for 10 gen.
Instructor
#355 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 1:08 AM Last edited by teal_moonshine : 28th Apr 2014 at 3:46 AM.
The second generation, Riley, Kayley and Cal. Kayley got zero of the ugly genetics, but for it to have been "bred out" I think they all need to be normal looking.

Riley is the heir.
Screenshots
Instructor
#356 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 2:27 AM
All of Riley's children:

Leo, Eli, Ben and Sam (twins) and Eva and Tom (also twins).

Eva will be heir
Screenshots
Test Subject
#357 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 3:41 AM
HOLY CRAP!!! I love this. Ugh, I'm already doing another challenge.... but.... but.... but.... I gotta do this! I lmaoed real hard, bet my neighbors are awake now.
Test Subject
#358 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 5:12 AM Last edited by RageHQ : 28th Apr 2014 at 5:48 AM.
On second thought, is this challenge really about breeding out the ugly, or making the ugliest sim possible? Or even... the ugliest FAMILY possible? Way too easy. Er, do I get in trouble if I use Nraas, tweaked some sliders. I noticed this thread was started in 2009, though. By now many new things are available, so it can't TOTALLY be cheating, right? >.< Ok here is Fartsy Fartso, MY ugly sim. He's Unstable, Slob, Neurotic, Schmoozer and Flirty! Basically gonna go wild on this one.

Lab Assistant
#359 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 5:41 AM
Rage how is it possible to make a Sim that..................SCARY
Test Subject
#360 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 7:25 AM
I don't think 10 generations will be enough, but I hope so. When the neighbors came to greet Fartsy Fartso, Amy Bull fell in love with him. She looks freakish, too, but I went with it. When they get together, I can't even describe the weird monsterly thing it becomes... keepsims, you might be right! Lol, he IS that scary, and I made it worse..... uh oh! Ahem. >.<
Generation 1 is here, it's a girl!
Test Subject
#361 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 6:05 PM
Rage thats just...wow
Test Subject
#362 Old 29th Apr 2014 at 5:53 PM
I did this once before, a few years ago but had issues with save file corruption. I think it's time to try again!
Some things I'm doing in my challenge, in addition to following the legacy challenge rules.

The founder and each subsequent heir will have three children. (Well three pregnancies, if they're multiples so be it)
I will choose the ugliest child each generation to be the heir.
I'll count the ugly gene bred out when ALL of the children born from an heir exhibit none of the "ugly" features.

but I'll probably still play with them at least until ten generations, even if the ugly breeds out sooner. I'll be back with pictures soon!
Test Subject
#363 Old 29th Apr 2014 at 10:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cloudsdriftby
Meet Barry Barry:

Now to go maketh babies.

Oh gosh XD he looks like a monkey
Lab Assistant
#364 Old 29th Apr 2014 at 10:58 PM
Rage I think I am emotionally scared for life.
Test Subject
#365 Old 1st May 2014 at 3:35 PM Last edited by RageHQ : 1st May 2014 at 3:38 PM. Reason: why dere be no evil smiley?
No worries, even if my game did die and my saved games went poof, I know I can make somethin even worse. It'll be like the It thing, chasing you in your dreams, slowly driving you insane you betcha. One time I made a sims so fat, she was larger than the map and I had to delete her. Nothing against fat folks. They just look hilarious in this game, that's all.
Lab Assistant
#366 Old 1st May 2014 at 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by teal_moonshine
All of Riley's children:

Leo, Eli, Ben and Sam (twins) and Eva and Tom (also twins).

Eva will be heir

If those images are in order of birth, things went downhill REAALLY fast The first and third are pretty cute though

Broski
The Sims 3 is my life.
Lab Assistant
#367 Old 1st May 2014 at 10:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RageHQ
No worries, even if my game did die and my saved games went poof, I know I can make somethin even worse. It'll be like the It thing, chasing you in your dreams, slowly driving you insane you betcha. One time I made a sims so fat, she was larger than the map and I had to delete her. Nothing against fat folks. They just look hilarious in this game, that's all.

Don't do it Rage don't do it

EDIT : how did you get a sim that fat
Instructor
#368 Old 1st May 2014 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims2Celeb
If those images are in order of birth, things went downhill REAALLY fast The first and third are pretty cute though

That is actually the order, and yeah, they just kept getting worse. I thought I'd have more of a mix, but no...
#369 Old 23rd May 2014 at 10:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by korset
Here is Bianca Mukerjee

her children Aidan

and Nadia
those kids are cute! but ugly too
Instructor
#370 Old 26th May 2014 at 2:12 AM Last edited by teal_moonshine : 2nd Jun 2014 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Accidental 5th child...
Eva's children:

Felix, Daisy (plantsim, so identical to Eva), Liam and Leah. Then Digby

Liam will be heir
Screenshots
#371 Old 19th Jun 2014 at 9:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by teal_moonshine
Eva's children:

Felix, Daisy (plantsim, so identical to Eva), Liam and Leah. Then Digby

Liam will be heir
what generation are you on?
Instructor
#372 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 12:24 AM
They would be the fourth generation
#373 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 9:03 AM
1st gen! orange skin is from dad (i have a rainbow skin on them so they could have pink or blue babies from the dad o-o)
Screenshots
#374 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 9:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Auroradreamergirl
Bertha had some kids D:
This is the first on Kyle

Then there is Michelle

I decided to continue on with the uglier of the two. I plan to do that from now on. (Good thing, because Kyle's first kid was pretty... Michelle's.... isn't grown up enough yet)

Anyone who can guess who it is Michelle is dating gets a cookie They love the tours there....

Mortimer Goth?
Mad Poster
#375 Old 22nd Jun 2014 at 5:39 AM
i'm starting this one in hidden springs. hopefully the town won't piss me off too much. my computer doesn't like very big towns.

Page 15 of 16