Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#126 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 9:56 PM
*bans CatOfEvilGenius*

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Advertisement
Scholar
#127 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 2:27 PM
Not sure if this has already been mentioned, or, if its' just a problem that not many people have, however, it bugs me, so, I figured I'd ask about it.

Ok, this site has never played well on IE7 [on my computer atleast] ever since the start of the new changes [like the previous changes last year]. This is bad news for me, as, even though IE sucks, I still prefer it, as, I've always used it. However, I do have firefox, but, only use it for movie/tv show watching. But, I did notice that it loads this site up without the mistakes IE has. Is this a problem that can be fixed?

Here is an example of what I mean:

IE7: notice how the stuff doesn't fit into its boxes [the downloads being advertised], and the page view is to wide, even when my zoom/view is set on the standard 100%.

Firefox: this one loads correctly, and, even though the view is in 100% just like in IE, the entire page fits, without scrolling.

Sims, like life, is very unpredictable. One minute you're eating four day old pizza, and then the repo-man steals your only sofa and you're in tears. ...then the food poison kicks in.
Not actually evil.
#128 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 4:37 AM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 19th Jan 2009 at 5:14 AM.
"Drafts" threads are showing up in Downloads for me. I'm guessing this is a bug? Since I took that picture, two more Mystra drafts threads showed up...

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#129 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 10:33 AM
That only happens when the thread is otherwise successfully uploaded but the last stage (copying to the download section) doesn't work.

Not actually evil.
#130 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 1:26 AM
Two Create Icons???

At least one user, Fresh-Prince, has TWO create icons (pink palette) over their avatar picture. If this is a reward for something, great! If this is icons behaving strangely, I'm reporting it.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#131 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 1:49 AM
Thanks for the heads up Cat - this was an issue with the specific profile in question and nothing else

Field Researcher
#132 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 2:42 AM
Default Why?
I like the changes except it takes an eternity to load any pictures and then more often than not freezes?
why?

Facts are meaningless they can be used to prove anything
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#133 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 1:46 PM
Thumbnails and images work fine for me, so this isn't a site wide issue.

Field Researcher
#134 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 10:57 PM
Thank You for the 'new' site! Comfortable&practical. I like it!

free custom contet for The Sims 2 and for The Sims 3

Test Subject
#135 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 5:11 PM
I'm not sure if this is the place to put this, but you have a typo on the Download tab...

This is a New mesh
All the items needed for you to use this download should be availabee on this page. You can check the "Related Pages" tab, if visible, to see if there are alternative colour schemes.

availabee?

Thanks for a most wonderous site!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#136 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 5:52 PM
Thats not a typo.

Page 6 of 6