Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jun 2013 at 2:18 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage
Default Lifetime want not fulfilled
Hi all,

My BFF's sim just fell in love for the twentieth time, which should theoretically fulfill his lifetime want. He has 20 lovers, all with an above-70 relationship status, all with the little red "love" and pink "crush" hearts. However the game has not registered his lifetime want as fulfilled. According to the game's info, he has done everything necessary to fill this want. Are we missing something? Has this happened to anyone else, and if so, how did you fix it?

Thanks

~Sarah~
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 15th Jun 2013 at 1:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ponderosa
Hi all,

My BFF's sim just fell in love for the twentieth time, which should theoretically fulfill his lifetime want. He has 20 lovers, all with an above-70 relationship status, all with the little red "love" and pink "crush" hearts. However the game has not registered his lifetime want as fulfilled. According to the game's info, he has done everything necessary to fill this want. Are we missing something? Has this happened to anyone else, and if so, how did you fix it?

Thanks

20 lovers that's all?? As with any man, 20 lovers doesn't come close to a lifetime fulfillment, no wonder why the game wants more... On the serious note, My fortune sim has had everything filled in his lifetime but still goes on like he's missing something to, I am kinda waiting for he's lifespan to end to see if something cool happens, if not I guess I'll have to cheat him back to life to find the end....
Mad Poster
#3 Old 16th Jun 2013 at 4:32 PM
I've heard of this happening with this LTW and most people find it fixes itself after getting another lover or two. I personally suspect that those lovers need to love him back in return. Just because he's in love with them doesn't mean they're in love with him.