Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 7:50 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Streakers are streaking clothed
My NPC Streaker is streaking clothed.

I am creating a new University 'hood and I am letting the game generate new NPC's.

Each time the streaker comes to a lot he is does his streaking actions as he should, but is fully clothed.

I have also tried spawning a streaker with the Townie Tree, he is clothed too.

I have removed all Downloads and Hacks, and have even tested in the Maxis Neighbourhood, but they're all fully clothed.

I either want to fix this OR change the streakers everyday outfit to a Nude skin, but I am not sure how to change an NPC's outfit. Fixing the problem would be better though.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 3:45 PM
Did you clear your caches after removing all of your CC? Did you test the Maxis neighborhood with or without CC? Did you regenerate your entire save game folder, or did you just play a different neighborhood in your existing save game?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 5:43 PM
Yes I have removed all CC and all Cashe files, I even completely removed the EA Games folder from my Documents, then started the game and let it regenerate them, I then went to the pre-made Pleasantview and added a University sub-hood, I then went into a house of a pre-made family, and spawned the townie tree, spawned a streaker, and he was fully dressed.

I have Double Deluxe, University, OFB, Seasons, and all Pre-Seasons stuff packs. I've just downloaded patches for them but it said they were already up to date.