Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Aug 2016 at 7:54 AM
Sims 2 Fiction Story
Hi, So I was the original poster of an idea to write a Sims 2 Fiction and I loved the feedback I got as it helped me to improve.

I understand now that this isn't necessarily 'fan' fiction due to me to using original characters but because one of my main characters is a Maxis created one, I decided to write out disclaimers and mention that my Malcolm's life is completely different from the Sims creators.

I am still working on the story as we speak, however, I HAVE finished writing out the character profiles along with a four photo upload of the first chapter details. Since you all were so good last time in helping me figure this out, I would love you all to view and comment on my latest pieces in their completed form.

Please tell me what you think and if all of this makes you want to read my story or if it's having the opposite effect.

http://theores.deviantart.com/

BTW I deleted the photo of my sim Kemet 'doing it' with another werewolf sim so....no mature content for the moment. Thanks so much.
Advertisement
Link Ninja
#2 Old 19th Aug 2016 at 3:07 PM
I find this interesting because I have never seen a sims story through a deviant art post format. I like the way you have your intros pics formatted, and I like the way they are posed, the only critique I have is try not to stretch the images too much because It's noticeable on Ella's three images that they aren't in proportion. What editing program are you using to put these pics together?

I also like the description for Malcom Landgrab.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Link Ninja
#3 Old 20th Aug 2016 at 5:02 PM
You're welcome. It looks like you have three threads open about this, you could move your story to MTS's story section where it could get more visibility than an external link. Another way to get more visibility is on tumblr with tag uses

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.