Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Aug 2016 at 6:50 PM
Default Please like/comment on my new series!
Hello all, so I am a writer and I absolutely adore the sims, so much that I decided to create a new story that includes photos. So far I've only posted the character biographies, still working on the story itself.

I was wondering if you all on the net could do me a big favor and read/comment on the character biographies and tell me honestly what you think? Is this a story you want to read or do you think there's more I need to add to it?

The neighborhood they all live in is known as Port Sienna (I'm working on a story name) with the downtown district being called Downtown Varina.

The seaside city is famous for it being an old pirate bay that was redeveloped into a livable community.

Once again please tell me what you think and I hope to see a long discussion on this series.

http://theores.deviantart.com/
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Aug 2016 at 8:42 PM
I'd change the title of this topic. "Please like/comment" comes across more as begging for attention and popularity, whereas the post itself sounds more like just wanting feedback on the project, which is a whole different matter. The title should be representative of the post, and the current title can come across as obnoxious which a shame since your post isn't

I don't read stories, so I can't give you any feedback on that, but I hope you don't mind getting feedback on this post instead.

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Aug 2016 at 11:25 PM
Eh, isn't this the third time you post about your story?
(And should this be in the Sims Stories subforum anyways?)

I'm http://crispsandkerosene.tumblr.com/ on tumblr, admittedly not very active on MTS.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 19th Aug 2016 at 11:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Azelanne
(And should this be in the Sims Stories subforum anyways?)

No - AFAIK that's for proper stories only.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 20th Aug 2016 at 12:27 AM
Maybe they plan on making it one? So far all I see are bios. OP write a story and you can post it in the story section.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~