Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Aug 2016 at 11:58 PM
Default I finally posted it!
So I finally posted my Sims 2 fiction story (the first chapter) along with some images.

I ask you all to tell me what you think of this, I tried really hard to work out the story and make it interesting. I thank all of you for your help and ask that you please tell me what you think of the first chapter. Is is something you'd want to read more of?

theores.deviantart.com
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Aug 2016 at 2:51 PM
Congratulations on posting your first chapter! It does seem more appropriate in the Sims 2 Stories section, where it might also get some more attention from MTS2 users. But nonetheless, I am not a mod, and it takes a lot of courage to share your creative work on a public forum (I know from prior experience), so thank you for sharing it with us!

I haven't read it yet, so not comments to add. If I'm able to read it at some point this semester I'll be sure to give you my two cents.

Lurking since 10/2/07 ~ Call me Cheezy. ;)
Tumblr: http://mmmcheezy.tumblr.com/