Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Aug 2016 at 8:55 PM
Default Sims 4 Conversion Website!
My first post on my blog, Sims 4-Sims2 Conversions is up! It is from the Sims 4 Dine Out! Enjoy. Blog should be updated weekly

http://sims4tosims2conversiondataba...m/dine-out.html
Advertisement
Link Ninja
#2 Old 24th Aug 2016 at 9:02 PM
Thank you for sharing

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Aug 2016 at 9:15 PM
It will be updated weekly
Scholar
#4 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 5:20 AM
Oh No!! Not more stuff to download, This should be good. Thank you for sharing this.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 11:09 AM
Mad Poster
#6 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 11:19 AM
Bit of advice: There's no way to get to the 'dine out' page from the index. I'd rectify that.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#7 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 1:34 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 25th Aug 2016 at 2:26 PM.
And one piece of advice? Link to the original download page, not the download link. Some people don't like it much if you share their stuff without asking, particularly if you don't say who made it or give credit, and sometimes the creator adds important info about their downloads that people will miss if downloading from your site.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#8 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 2:21 PM
If you plan to post here about updates on your blog you should make a post here: https://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=570 It's easy to miss unless you use the site map.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 6:47 PM
thanks for the advice. the weebly is a work in progress. Things might look out of place for now, but that should all be fixed!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 6:50 PM
Default responce
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Bit of advice: There's no way to get to the 'dine out' page from the index. I'd rectify that.

i will add a button to fix that right away!