Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 4:12 AM
Default How to duplicate an existing interaction and add as autonomous action to same object
For tuning reasons I want to have different XML and ITUNs for autonomous and userdirected action in one object. As I am not into C++ scripting I just want to duplicate the original interaction, give it a new name and add it to the object. I am ready to go, the new XML and Itun is tested (at the moment affecting all sims) and with the help of tutorials I was able to prepare the injection of the interaction with MSVisualC+ .
But now I got stuck because I do not know how to clone the original interaction and could not find any fitting tutorial either (though I know this has been repeatedly done by other modders). NET assembly browser/decompiler is now limited to 14 days testing , so before I start using it I want to know exactly what to do.
I am hopefully looking for advice!

One flap of a butterfly´s wing could change the course of weather forever (chaos theory)