Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 6:34 PM
Default Thatch roof
I want to build a hut with a thatch roof, but the only thatch roof I can find is this one on TSR, which has the European-looking deco elements. I want something plain.

I remember seeing a plain thatch roof in a screenshot on a custom content site a while ago, but at the time I didn't need it so I didn't bookmark, and I haven't found the site again since. So I know that one is out there, just not where or whether it's available to download! All I remember is that the site look sort of bloggish and had a white background, but it wasn't My Sims 3 blog.

Help?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 7:13 PM
I spotted a really nice one on this blog here (towards the bottom)

but I can't see to locate it over at SimsCrossing, maybe someone else will have better luck. I think the site was reorganized.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 7:41 PM
I was able to find and download them on Sims Crossing. Here they are. Thank you!
Inventor
#4 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 8:35 PM
Thanks I was looking for something like that too!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 4:15 AM
Default Nengi65's Thatch roof found (again)!
Just for the record (because when I Googled "Thatch roof", this page came up first!) Nengi's roof can now be found here.
Scholar
#6 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 6:14 AM
Mad Poster
#7 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 4:12 PM
Sorry to bump, but dang, this roof persists in going away. Are there any working links for it anymore?
Forum Resident
#8 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 12:49 AM
hmm it was in 2010 when the only thatch roof that existed seemed to be that one. but now its 2014... isnt it easier to use this one instead than searching a file thats lost?
Cottage Thatch for your sims! you will not need to go far
or maybe even the one by qbuilderz thats called Sunbaked Thatched Roof out from his set Raise the Roof! Then Put Down a Better One! 40 NEW Roof Colors! also here

or maybe even this one? Cottage Thatch Roofing (TSR link) but its far away

have fun - i hope you like one of these. they look at least similar.

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>