Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 11:29 AM Last edited by varpunen : 23rd Sep 2014 at 11:02 AM.
Default WCIF clothing and a couple objects
Hi, all. I was sorting through my picture files and found a few pics of items that I forgot to search. Of cource, now I don't remember where I got the pics from, so any help finding these things is highly appreciated.

- Shoes (Found)
- PVC/latex outfit (Found) Anarchy Cat's Latex Suit
- White top (Found)
- 2 black evening dresses (Sparkly one found. By Rusty Nail.) -> BOTH FOUND!
- Curtain and chair (Curtain found)

In addition, I would love links about any well created outfits, underwear, swimwear, etc. made of PVC/latex. All the good ones I seem to find are always for SL.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 12:03 PM
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 12:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by venusprincess100
the shoes are from momosims, but i think they weren't released yet
http://momosims.tumblr.com/post/70982784647/devon-aoki

the white top is by icia
https://www.thesimsresource.com/art...ank/id/1152836/

Thank you. Well, let's hope that those shoes get released soon. They looked almost too good in the pic and I was actually worried that I had saved a SL pic instead of Sims 3 one.
Top Secret Researcher
Forum Resident
#5 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 11:02 PM
the black dress with the long sleeves looks like a mesh edit of All About Styles : Oscar Celine Dion Dress (the edit would be the slit then and maybe a simplyfied texture)
but since AAS stuff is edited a lot thats likely not helpful at all for searching...

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Alchemist
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 11:30 AM
Venusprincess100: Thank you so much for the wonderful links. Can't wait to see them all in game. The male ones were a nice surprise.

shmovese: Could be. Though the AAS version has slightly buffed shoulders and a very slightly different neckline. Of course, those could have been edited, as well. Well, I'll keep searching because I like the black version more.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 1:33 PM
@varpunen
i am quite sure that i found the simple dark dress. its called => Body Electric Dress by HardCandy at hardcandystuff.blogspot
download works - grabbed it for myself

Inventor
#8 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 3:09 PM
The latex catsuit is here:
http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...hlight=catwoman

Try to Wish.
http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Enric277
My Origin ID Enriquebell
Alchemist
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 3:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Enriquebell
The latex catsuit is here:
http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...hlight=catwoman

The suit they're talking about doesn't have v-shaped neckline and has white stitches, unlike in my pic. Somebody probably has an edited version. But thank you anyway.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 1:56 PM
the curtains are from luna good possible you already found out but didnt updated the #1 => más telas en Mezclas 7
i wonder if she created the chair too

btw: did you check #7 if the black dress from Hard Candy is the one you searched?

Alchemist
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 1:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shmovese
the curtains are from luna good possible you already found out but didnt updated the #1 => más telas en Mezclas 7
i wonder if she created the chair too

btw: did you check #7 if the black dress from Hard Candy is the one you searched?

Oh, thank you, yes, that is the dress. God, how did I managed to miss your post about it. So sorry. And thank you so much for finding the curtain. The chair might also be hers, so I'll try to look for it. Thank you again.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 4:21 PM
youre welcome!
at least i was able to find out where you got the pic for the latex suit. it was at mia8sims3.blogspot.ru. she creates poses and normally gives credit to cc used (but not to that dress ) nevertheless - maybe you can ask Mia - tumblr ask me anything if she remembers where the latex dress is from? (she seems to be still active since she re-arranged the post 8/10/2014 at her blogspot)

Alchemist
Original Poster
#13 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 10:44 PM Last edited by varpunen : 23rd Sep 2014 at 11:05 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by shmovese
youre welcome!
at least i was able to find out where you got the pic for the latex suit. it was at mia8sims3.blogspot.ru. she creates poses and normally gives credit to cc used (but not to that dress ) nevertheless - maybe you can ask Mia - tumblr ask me anything if she remembers where the latex dress is from? (she seems to be still active since she re-arranged the post 8/10/2014 at her blogspot)

So that's where I got in from. Thank you, that makes things much easier. I will definitely leave her a question about the suit.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#14 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 11:07 AM
Got a response from Mia, bless her. The suit is here... V-neck Latex suit ...but I can't download it. From what I understand, registraton must be required for that. Does anyone have an alternate link?

Edit: Darn, didn't mean to double post. Sorry, sorry, sorry.
Top Secret Researcher
Alchemist
Original Poster
#16 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 12:48 PM
Thank you so much.