Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 11:00 AM
Default Any good Zombie skins? Or perhaps otter furs?
I looked everywhere but I haven't quite found a good skin for my fursona which is an otter, it's like it's only in sims 2. Also I can't find any zombie skins either and I need it for one of my sims
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#3 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 12:29 PM Last edited by shmovese : 12th Sep 2014 at 12:57 PM. Reason: zombie blushes added
zombieskin
theres also a skinblend by burntwaffles Blueberry Pie Zombie Skin (if you are a fan of maxis match comic style or enjoyed zombies in Sims 2 )

separated supernatural zombie blushes improve the look of that skin above with maxis match zombie make-up
Supernatural Gaunt Makeup as Two-Channel Blush
for cheeks only EA Zombie Blush Edit by Murderdoll (Murderdoll has more eyes make-up that suits zombies)

zombie eyes
on moonskins site you will find an awesome sclera for zombies . it only works well on his eye defaults though! (that has to do with the pupils size moonskin uses which is bigger than maxis default)
zombie contacts
or maybe you like these: In The Flesh which are only contacts and appear in the make-up section with no need to use certain default eyes to make them work

general fantasty themed skins, make up...: maybe you would enjoy tatys skins too? taty86 (tumblr - download overview) a lot of them would work for zombies too...

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>