Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 1:10 PM Last edited by xPennyxTallyx : 14th Sep 2014 at 3:30 PM.
Default WCIF Testers for a world?
Like the title says, where can I find testers for my island world?

Thanks, I will look there

"Fear is only in our minds. But it takes over all the time."
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 1:22 PM
Probably in the Creator Feedback-forum here on MTS.

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Forum Resident
#3 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 2:39 PM
i would like to add:
Rules for the forum mentioned by StupidFlanders above (which is the Creator Feedback Section) - READ BEFORE POSTING HERE! (an important quote from that article) "This forum is only for content that you plan to upload to MTS."

also i am not sure how the "testers wanted thing" works. i saw uploaded files removed from threads sometimes. remember there may be special instructions for uploading files that you want to get tested! its your main work to test the world excessively before uploading it. please: dont let poor helpers run into major problems with their games because you were lazy in doing so

you can also seek for help in the Sims 3 Creation > Create a World - Section if you need more informations for anything thats related when having problems and needing guidance for building your world. (more Create-a-World-Tool related help)

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Scholar
#4 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 3:55 PM
I agree with shmovese. If you want help with your world, then post it in The Creator Feedback Forum. They'll give you tips, tell you what they like and don't like and such.

Why don't you test it yourself? Then you'll know what's supposed to be there and what isn't, and you'll know if you're pleased with it or not.