Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jun 2013 at 6:55 AM
Default Lorandia Navel Ring w/o WA + Sexy "slutty" Clothes Resources.
I've downloaded the 3D navel ring from Lorandiasims, but it didn't appear in my game. I read something that told me that since it's cloned from an object from World Adventures, that it requires that EP. I don't have it.. but I really want to use it. Is there any way to get it without WA, or is there an alternative that looks as nice?

Also, I'm looking for a wealth of downright 'slutty' clothing. Think criminally short skirts, all manner of stockings, too low/too high, leaves nothing to the imagination. Lingerie is good too. Sexy, risque, adjective. Please share with me all your secret nooks and crannies.

Most people learn by observation, and there are the few who learn by experimentation. And then there are those who actually TOUCH the fire to see if it's really hot.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2013 at 7:15 AM
Hmm...don't know about the navel ring, but for hooker/risque/etc clothes...
Iridia: http://irida-sims.blogspot.com/
VonFrege:http://xxxkinkywiqxxx.blogspot.com/
You'll want something that can get around Adfly links for those two, though. Those are the only ones that come to mind, and I'm also always on the lookout for hooker clothes. xD
I know some of the TSR pay artists do some borderline risque stuff too, but eh...it's pay. You might be able to find some of the older stuff on the Booty, but anything newer, good luck. Hope you have good google-fu.

my tumblr - sim pics and downloads
my dreamwidth - ts2 downloads
linkdecrypter - bypass adfly and other harmful pay per click download link hiders
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 2:31 AM
Still looking.

Most people learn by observation, and there are the few who learn by experimentation. And then there are those who actually TOUCH the fire to see if it's really hot.
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Jun 2014 at 10:19 AM
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 1:18 AM
I feel very honored being featured here in that thread.

I'm doctor Rockso, the Rock'n'Roll Clown and I DO COCAINE.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 1:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wiqvonfrege
I feel very honored being featured here in that thread.

you are mentioned in many threads, only good things spoken about you xD