Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 10:00 PM
Default WCIF: Jetpack mods
Firstly, I'm sure everyone's familiar with the bug where a character with a jetpack in their inventory is constantly taking off and putting on the jetpack autonomously. Even if you use the mod I found that makes the jetpack invisible it results in them making odd shrugging gestures near constantly as they put it on and take it off and put it on again. Is there a mod that stops them from autonomously putting it on and taking it off?

Secondly, is there a mod that gives fairies, who have wings and should be able to fly, access to the jetpack interactions without having to buy them a jetpack?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 10:43 PM
naughty sims asylum has a huge section of mods. i often saw no autonomous mods there but cant recall if one covered the jetpacks though. you need to register but the mods support and the updating strategy is awesome there. so my suggestion is to continue your research there if no one else has such a mod right at hand

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>