Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 4:50 PM
Default Frustrating Sim personalities
I tried my hand at starting a legacy last night, but instead of making it easy for me, I tried to 'challenge' myself with the traits. So I made a rocker-type Sim who was an artistic, neurotic, grumpy, and brave vegetarian. I played for a couple of hours and by the time i was done, he still hadn't been promoted because for some reason I just couldn't keep him happy. He'd keep freaking out at everything. He hated the house I made for him. Options to talk to other Sims included complaining about pretty much everything which of course other Sims don't want to hear. LOL, grumpy sims >.<

Normally I'd find this endearing, but my Sim has been having a hard time actually doing the legacy part of the challenge.

I may try again. But has anyone else had any experience with Sims they want to drown in the pool yet? I'm curious about everyone else's personality combos.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 5:03 PM
** adds drowing sims to list of things to do ** How many different ways can I come up with for that? hmmmm
Field Researcher
#3 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 7:00 PM
You'd have to make sure they were tired. Taking the ladder out of the pool doesn't mean anything anymore, they can just climb out.