Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 6:41 PM
Default How do I move my sim out of their house
What is the equivalent to the bulldoze command in Sims 3. I want to move my sim into a new house.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 6:48 PM
I believe you have to go to the edit town option and you will have the bulldoze command there and I think the move out as well.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 6:48 PM
If you're playing the lot you would use their cell phone to move. But you may be able to do it in Edit Town mode as well.

/// My Studio /// My Twitter ///
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 6:55 PM
You can use the computer, but you wont make the transition to the new house or bare lot until you have chosen one 1st. I also got a bit oncfused while going through the move so I learned so you must 1st check the box so it can take you to the town view to choose where you will move TO.

I think it's easier because, in the Sims2, you had to live in a cheap place, rack up the money via 'motherlode', then go through the whole tedious and lengthy thing. THIS way you just go from one place to another and it deducts the difference from your funds.
Theorist
#5 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 8:20 PM
Under the "Lessons" section (under the options menu), there is a sub-section on moving. All of the info is in there.