Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 11:14 PM Last edited by jordihs : 4th Jun 2018 at 12:28 PM.
Translators needed for a future career
Hi all,

I'm currently working on making a custom career. I loved the Journalism career on The Sims 3, and even though I know there's a Writer career in The Sims 4, I still liked most the Journalist career. So, I tried to bring that back to The Sims 4. I took some inspirations from The Sims 2 as well.
The thing is, I can only make this career in Spanish and English, since they are the only languages that I know (and in English I may do some mistakes, so it would also be nice to have someone to check it)
It would be awesome if someone could translate it to other languages such as Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, etc.

It's still a WIP that I started yesterday, but still, I'd love to have that translated. If anyone is interested, let me know and we'll keep in touch!

If you are interested in knowing all the branches and stuff from the career, here you go

I would also love some feedback. Tell me what you thing about it. It's my first career ever and actually my first mod ever in any game, so don't expect a really big thing :D
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 3:51 AM
Sounds like a great idea, especially because I loved the journalist career as well. My only reservation is that there's already a journalism track with the Writer's career. Were you planning on doing a 3-to-4 conversion, or coming up with your own descriptions/ideas?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 12:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gremily_
Sounds like a great idea, especially because I loved the journalist career as well. My only reservation is that there's already a journalism track with the Writer's career. Were you planning on doing a 3-to-4 conversion, or coming up with your own descriptions/ideas?

I was planning to do more of my own, with my own ideas and descriptions, but I don't know, I may change some of them and catch some things from TS3.
Right know, it's like this:

Journalism - Main Path

Level 1 - Spell Checker
Level 2 - Horoscope Writer
Level 3 - News Writer
Level 4 - News Editor

TELEVISION - Path 1

Level 5 - (Still pending, gotta think a name)
Level 6 - News Reporter
Level 7 - TV host
Level 8 - News host
Level 9 - Vice-Director
Level 10 - CEO

RADIO - Path 2

Level 5 - News Broadcaster
Level 6 - Amateur Radio Host
Level 7 - Professional Radio Host
Level 8 - Radio Vice-Director
Level 9 - Radio CEO

Since there's already a Journalism branch in the Writer career I may change some things though, I'm kinda insecure.