Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#76 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 10:20 AM
It wasn't answered - I asked it, and would have noticed.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 2:25 PM
That sucks :/ Well... at least we know we had it here first! That's right... spmjcom uploaded thunderstorms w/ power outages! Here's the link:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=184494

Check it out and go download it! thanks spmjcom for that one! Awesommmme idea!
Banned
#78 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 10:16 PM
I wonder if rain will make the lawn have weeds everywhere.
Test Subject
#79 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 12:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimGameFan
I wonder if rain will make the lawn have weeds everywhere.

I didn't think about that... hmmm... that's a good point. That would totally suck if it did. I have a hard enough time keeping up with the weeds as it is :smash:
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 12:37 AM
My guess would be that power outages made it into seasons, I mean, have you seen and heard the major storms? Some of you are going to have heart attacks by the surprise loudness of thunder and lightning... it sounds so real.

Take a look at a new sims2 chat site ran by Tease. There are mods and we are working to get teh site off of its feet. You can look around and if you feel like joining that would be great for the site. Thanks

Theorist
Original Poster
#81 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 3:28 AM
That's true, if I was wearing my headphones when I heard the thunder for the first time I would have been startled for sure! Maxis probably wants to surprise us with these power outages.
Page 4 of 4