Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Sep 2016 at 11:49 AM
Default Adjusting Longjohns and PJ pants.
So, I have the "bulge" mod from SexySims, and I have found the tutorial from buhudain http://mahamudosim3.blogspot.tw/201...old-undies.html. I'm wondering if anyone knows how to apply this to longjohns and pajama pants. I've noticed the pj pants from Master Suite seem to have "bulge", but the longjohns from here, and any pj pants cc I've downloaded don't. I tried using the tutorial's codes for boxers, but it didn't work out. Any suggestions?
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 9th Sep 2016 at 9:52 AM
As far as I can tell from the tutorial, it uses the same mesh as the mod has. So it's more like a shared mesh which is pretty great when it comes to saving some space. It's a work-around that I wouldn't use but a nice one.

However, as you can see with some underwear, you can choose between 3 different bulge (with CmarNYC first ever made download for this). Maybe you need to use different bulge to make it look a bit better?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Sep 2016 at 5:33 AM
What I end up with when I try that is a mess. The pants look all borked, like the mesh has been ruined. Sorry I don't have a screenshot, but It looks like the boxers mesh and the pants mesh merge disjointedly.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#4 Old 10th Sep 2016 at 10:52 AM
If no one made a fullbody version of it... I guess you need to make one yourself? Then you can easily apply that one on every fullbody mesh. This mod, seems to be a default replacement mesh. I made a tutorial for objects, which you could follow, but if you need me to give a better explanation on making a default replacement on clothing meshes, do let me know! ^-^

Here is the tutorial I was talking about, scroll down for the mesh default replacement (in this case you don't need to add the textures with it): http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=579498