Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 7:54 PM
Default Upcoming pet beds
Hi guys!

I've been working on a more modern-y pet beds that would fit in some more modern-y furnishing setup in sims houses. So it's not much of 'Ohh simple sofa... simple chair... A PET BED!... a simple bed' you get the message

I've tested these in game. Still gotta fix the animation of the dog getting onto the bed and being on the wrong height (See 4th image), but overall it's functional as it is. I was wondering if you guys thought it was something useful and fun to have and whether there are still changes to be made to make it perfect. I am thinking of making a few more so it's a useful set of itself

On the blender render version (Gray images), I’m not really sure what to do with the textures… so I’d really appreciate any feedback on that too! Any feedback on that too!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 6:38 AM
I would love some new pet beds. They look great!

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo
Mad Poster
#3 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 4:29 AM
I am of no help whatsoever as I do not mesh, but I think having more modern/sleek pets beds would be a great addition to the game.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 1:28 PM
Thanks guys!

I got some more screenies, it will probably either today or next week from here to upload them Just gotta fix the snapping on the rugs!
Screenshots