Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 7:24 PM Last edited by sams2 : 16th Mar 2018 at 7:51 PM.
Default Pregnant sims visit community lot
Where can I find a mod that allows pregnant sims to visit community lots and is compatible with Inteen?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 9:30 PM
The only time I've ever had a problem sending a pregnant sim to a community lot it was because she was only moments away from giving birth. They also show up a lot in the backgrounds of other people's community lots. They can't go on outings, though; is that what you mean?

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 1:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
The only time I've ever had a problem sending a pregnant sim to a community lot it was because she was only moments away from giving birth. They also show up a lot in the backgrounds of other people's community lots. They can't go on outings, though; is that what you mean?

Yeah, I want my sims to still be able to go out shopping or on dates, even if she’s on her third trimester...
Mad Poster
#4 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 3:46 AM
I've taken pregnant sims shopping and on dates, is the thing...The question now arises, do I have a mod I've forgotten about, or do you have a mod that's messing up vanilla behavior? Because if I have such a mod you clearly need it, too. I'll check the downloads folder but it's not always possible to tell what effect a mod would have from the name, and I can't read code, so I hope someone who knows better comes along soon to give you a more satisfactory answer.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#5 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 5:13 AM
There is this mod, dunno if it would help...
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=9883

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 5:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
There is this mod, dunno if it would help...
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=9883

Yes, but this mod conflicts with Inteen, which I have.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 5:32 AM
Yeah..sorry about that. According to the thread, there is a conflict, but no one knows how serious that conflict is...though i was more posting it so Peni could tell if she has it, since she was wondering if she had a mod or not. Not that I am not willing to help you...
The one question I'd have for you is..do you really need to send your preg sim on community lots pass their 71-72 hours of pregnancy, knowing that they have just a few hours to go?...I mean, you have 72 hours to do so, before the game won't let you.

Mad Poster
#8 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 10:33 AM
According to my info, if you have OFB or later, you should be able to take pregnant sims to a community lot in a vanilla game. This isn't mentioned in the Prima Guide for OFB, but I have a family album in an old save where I got quite excited about being able to do that after installing OFB.

Are your pregnant sims able to visit community lots if you remove your Downloads?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 10:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Yeah..sorry about that. According to the thread, there is a conflict, but no one knows how serious that conflict is...though i was more posting it so Peni could tell if she has it, since she was wondering if she had a mod or not. Not that I am not willing to help you...
The one question I'd have for you is..do you really need to send your preg sim on community lots pass their 71-72 hours of pregnancy, knowing that they have just a few hours to go?...I mean, you have 72 hours to do so, before the game won't let you.

I have a mod that make my sims pregnancy last 21 sim days, lol! So when my sim is 72 hours pregnant she’s not even showing yet...
Mad Poster
#10 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 10:20 PM
Oops..then I wonder how this works for you! And understand better why you'd want to bypass the rule..lol