Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Mar 2013 at 4:26 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Can't get Greek House Member to Move In
This is my first time playing the University's Greek House. What I've learned is that to keep the status of the GH, I must have someone live there before moving out.

I'm doing a legacy and started this house that the heir may use it. The problem here is that everytime I ask a full member to move in, I get a message from the Major saying that due to globbal warming and something about 8 member household, I can only move new sims in when I move one out. But I only had three members in the household.

does anyone have this problem before? or a solution?
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 8th Mar 2013 at 4:31 PM
Did you do the Game_Help:Game_Problemwiki FAQ? What happens when you remove all of your CC? Does this happen with greek houses in other universities?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 10:58 PM
thanks for the advice. I resolved it. it was the bigger family hack that affected it. Thanks.
Locked thread | Locked by: julianarosalia Reason: solved