Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 2:38 PM
Personally, no. I'm a huge weeaboo, so playing without my anime CC would be incredibly boring. Then there are Nraas' bug fixes/enhancments which probably keep the game from blowing up every 10 minutes.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 6th Apr 2017 at 6:43 AM
Of course you can play with out CC, it just may not be as fun on creativity terms and your Sims may all end up looking the same and not as varied as you may like. This is why I use custom content because me I like to make full worlds not just a single family and stick to them. And as for the Mods many use to make the game more realistic or enjoyable, technically you don't need those either it is just better with them. Honestly EA restricts us too much when playing with out mods or CC in my opinion.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 6th Apr 2017 at 6:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ph03n1x
Personally, no. I'm a huge weeaboo, so playing without my anime CC would be incredibly boring. Then there are Nraas' bug fixes/enhancments which probably keep the game from blowing up every 10 minutes.

Can you give me some of the places you get your anime content from Phoenix :3 I love making characters from my favorite anime!
Test Subject
#29 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 2:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KuraiNekoMT13
Can you give me some of the places you get your anime content from Phoenix :3 I love making characters from my favorite anime!

Sure. Most of my hair is by Newsea, ButterflySims, Kewai-Dou, and Yume/Zauma. A lot of my clothes are by SakuraSims and YSStudio2 (they can only be found on SimsCave now). I use lemonleaf's skin, makeup, and eyes (also a SimsCave exclusive for the most part). MTS has a few houses inspired by anime and video games.
Page 2 of 2