Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 12:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
Like how you guys don't take the thread itself. Please don't trash with off-topics.

Oh I did take your thread seriously. I also enjoy intelligent humor, and thought you'd get it. Oh well.
I love your new thread by the way.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 3:33 AM
Apocalypse
Asylum
7 Toddlers
Trailer Park
Who's your daddy?
Legacy
I can't remember what it's called, but it involves using Neumenor's Hibernator to have a family of children and younger living without adult or teen help.
Calista's Homeless Challenge

I play the first three over and over and over again and again and again, so those would have to be my favorites.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#28 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 12:11 PM
Oh goodness how could I forget 7 toddlers, that is probably my favourite challenge since I have done that at least 5 times.

I also did the hibernator and those kids got themselves into private school on FT greets and the swanky house.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
#29 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 12:50 PM
Default Me
Quote: Originally posted by simsample

Me in Spanish when the teacher wants me to speak.
Anyways:
I suppose my favorite challenge is the "black widow" or "apocalypse challenge"... I'm just too lazy to actually try them-so I only integrate a few aspects.
Instructor
#30 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 2:08 PM
@Jo
Where can I find your Creation to Future challenge?

I've only ever played one challenge (and planned to do others, but never got past the starting phase), so this is my top 1:
1. Test of Time. I restarted too many times and never got past the neanderthal age, but it gave me such a different look at the game. Someday I will start it over.
Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 1st Apr 2017 at 5:07 AM
My default playstyle is BACC (I use Nepheris' version). Though some households in the larger BACC often have smaller challenges, like the Hippie or Trailer Park Challenges.

I sometimes switch it up by playing the Medieval Charter Challenge, or an Apocalypse, though.

ETA: Phoenix, the "Que?" meme is from the hilarious classic Britcom "Fawlty Towers."
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#33 Old 1st Apr 2017 at 5:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TychoH
@Jo
Where can I find your Creation to Future challenge?

I've only ever played one challenge (and planned to do others, but never got past the starting phase), so this is my top 1:
1. Test of Time. I restarted too many times and never got past the neanderthal age, but it gave me such a different look at the game. Someday I will start it over.

Sending you a pm Nook.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#34 Old 1st Apr 2017 at 10:28 AM
I'm also wondering where can I find that challenge!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#35 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 11:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunbee
I can't remember what it's called, but it involves using Neumenor's Hibernator to have a family of children and younger living without adult or teen help.

By any chance it happen to be this one?
Forum Resident
#36 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 12:21 PM
I hardly have come through the first 50 days of the 365 days challenge

I build small houses *^*
Mad Poster
#37 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 12:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
The OP just asked players to list their top challenges - and the 3/5/10 indicates that players who have more than 1 may list all of them.

@SneakyWingPhoenix, I did not reply at first because I have never played a challenge, so there is nothing I can list

I tought I'd check to see which ones are popular, maybe I will try one some time. (No promises though ).

I've never played one, either, but I'm thinking of a modified apocalypse. Not the challenge, though. I'm thinking of just making a hood based upon that. There's one that kind of goes through the stages of time, too. I'm thinking of making a hood based on that. too.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Mad Poster
#38 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 12:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
lol, yes Peni, please don't take me seriously...

Obviously, your challenge must start with the letter X, as is xylophone. I've never played the xylophone challenge and would be interested in knowing more about it.

The xenophobic challenge would be easy, though, considering how many skins from which we have to choose.

The xerox challenge, in which all sims must be twins can only be played by Justpetro.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Page 2 of 2