Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 6:08 AM
Default Processor Architecture Mismatch in VS2010
I'm working on a mod, and I got the following warning in Visual C# 2010 when I finished setting up:

Quote:
There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built "MSIL" and the processor architecture of the reference "Sims3Metadata", "x86". This mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please consider changing the targeted processor architecture of your project through the Configuration Manager so as to align the processor architectures between your project and references, or take a dependency on references with a processor architecture that matches the targeted processor architecture of your project.

That came out of left field because I thought only VS2012 users got that warning. I've googled how to fix it and every solution does say to change from AnyCPU to x86, but I can't find the right settings to do that, nor can I find the Configuration Manager -- I nearly got there, but the thing wouldn't work, I could never get into it.

Any tips on how to resolve this? AFAICT, it won't affect anything, but I like to get rid of all errors/warnings that I can before I run something.

Let's Play Sims.
Seabody's Mods - all thoroughly tested to ensure that they work correctly.

I don't make Meshes. I only make XML Tuning Mods.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 6:45 AM
Solved? I just kept coding and it fixed itself. O.o No clue what I did.

Let's Play Sims.
Seabody's Mods - all thoroughly tested to ensure that they work correctly.

I don't make Meshes. I only make XML Tuning Mods.