Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Diamond Nail Accessories

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,331 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 77,346 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 20th Feb 2012 at 10:55 PM

I admire beautiful nails on women for I think It is a very fascinating form of art. These nails did not turn out quite how I wished, since at the beginning I made flower meshes on these but they did not look very good because unfortunately such tiny details do not work well in the sims and I suppose such accessories would not even need that kind of detail, so I deleted the flower part. Also the Mask texture gave me too much limits to acquire the wanted color result. So these nails ended up becoming a bit boring but at least they look still quite good. I also assigned these nails on the category of Gloves rather than category of rings, this way you can use rings and nails together. I always found it a pity that I could not have rings together with nails. Well hopefully you like this, perhaps for a usage of taking close up images of your sims if this is too small accessory for an actual game-play.

Technical information:
There are four default color designs for these nails. But of course you can color them how ever you prefer. The color channels work like this: The first channel controls the color of the tip part, the second channel gives the base tone for the nails (from up to down) and the third channel controls the shine so the lighter color, the stronger shine. The diamonds are not recolorable.

These nails work for female sim from young adult to elder.

CC Credit:
Eyeliner: Bille
Eyes: Shaninily
Skin: Lemonleaf
Dress: JS
Eyebrows: WM
Hair: Cazy's Anto conversion 81. Used to be available here:Cazy/Anto81 Unfortunately the site is offline.

Polygon Counts:
LOD0-1: 1 080
LOd2: 440
LOD3: Is unnecessary for this tiny accessory, so it does not exist.