Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th May 2016 at 3:11 AM
Default Glitch with SimPE? (Sorry if this is in the wrong section)
I recently decided to get into trying to create my own custom content for TS2. I've been trying to follow some guides for object creation but I noticed that the only objects I can clone are things that came from the Holiday Stuff stuff pack. I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling but no luck. Here's a screenshot of what I'm experiencing:
http://prntscr.com/b8iaq3
I also think that there's some issue with the empty box to the right of Resource Tree. I think its supposed to say Resource List but I can't figure out how to get it there.
Can someone help me with either of these issues?
** I apologize in advance if this is posted in the wrong section or if I put in the URL the wrong way or if something else wasn't right. This is my first time posting on MTS so I'm a bit noob-ish.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th May 2016 at 3:50 AM
Well you would get more help in the help section rather than the chatting section, but anyhoo... but I think you go up to Extra and under that is preferences and the EP's.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#3 Old 26th May 2016 at 3:28 PM
Sounds to me like SimPE is not finding all the installation files, or that it's not set to include all EPs/SPs. Open preferences, and check that all the system folders are correct (as in, they go to where the game is actually installed). Then go to file table (fourth tab in the menu to the left), and check that everything is ticked in simple settings-area.

As for the empty box thing, try resetting layout. Preferences -> SimPE Settings, and then a button called "reset layout".

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.