Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 7:34 PM
I totally agree with you! The new objects in the game are really good this time! And there are sooo many of them! Very few of them do not include 4 or more recolors! I am also happy that they finally made a coatrack! And the new toilet and basin are really nice as well.

Well I am off to play and try to make a short video for you all!

Happy Simming!
Renee
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 7:37 PM
cool thanks for the pics..that scare crow well is kinda freaky..i wonder if there are any crows or the like that will try to eat your garden like how the sims1 had bunnies and gophers (or was it moles)

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Instructor
#28 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 8:26 PM
Yay!! I video!! Oh, I'm SOOO watching this! *pulls up couch* :popcorn:

Ciao,
~M~
Scholar
#29 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 8:33 PM
Thanks for getting it first and making us all jealous!! LOL

I like the wooden bench/swing? I'm the most excited about this EP!! I can't wait to have my sims ice skate and fish. :ionfish:

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
#30 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 9:50 PM
I hate rooster decor and country decor... but a lot of those items are very awesome. I am seriously loving that trellis.
Theorist
#31 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 10:02 PM
Thanks for the pics! One of those patio chairs looks like the one from Unleashed! It's good to hear that there are more ceiling lamps, I really need some more in my game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 12:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by p$ycho$immer
Yay!! I video!! Oh, I'm SOOO watching this! *pulls up couch* :popcorn:

Ciao,
~M~

AAAAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!! It seems to take forever until these darn Seasons change!!! I am pretty sure that I will not be finished with the video until Sunday at the earliest! I have to work tomorrow my time from 9am until about 5pm! Then Hubby and I have dinner plans so.................... that means I cannot finish it until Sunday!!!

Sorry to disappoint you guys , I know alot of you were waiting to see it. I promise I will get this up ASAP!!

Once Again.....Sorry!

Renee
Test Subject
#33 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 10:50 AM
Is the new barbecue recolourable? It looks like you can cook caught fish on it.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 11:03 AM
There is a slide for the pool! Brill! Much thanks, this will have to do for me for a while yet!
#35 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 11:06 AM
The bamboo theme is a bit odd, maybe it would've been better a bit greener, but everything else seems really really good. Thank you for the pictures.
Instructor
#36 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 4:33 PM
Mel, I've seen recolors of the bamboo stuff looking greener, so obviously, the frame doesn't come in just one color. But I SOO can't wait to see more stuff! The game comes out in 4 days where I live, and I'm going straight to Target to get it! :D

Ciao,
~M~
#37 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 7:08 PM
raye1,thanks so much! :D
how are you enjoying the game (well,what you can,seems like you havent been able to play it) ?
looking forward to that video soon

um,just wondering, can you tell what the site that you ordered it from is called,please? i wanna check out wether they'll ship here for the next EP,lol!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 8:22 PM
I actually *like* the country stuff. *blushes*

I love the toilet. That sounds funny.
Inventor
#39 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 8:24 PM
That country themed stuff is kinda nice, I love the bedroom set. I like that theres more stuff to decorate outside with.
Page 2 of 2