Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st May 2016 at 7:41 AM Last edited by Gary86 : 31st May 2016 at 10:17 AM.
Default Palms Shopping Plaza
Palms Shopping Plaza located on Twikkii Island is a great place for holiday shopping! The lot has the following shops.
  • SimFoods supermarket
  • Starbucks
  • Hairdresser
  • All-You-Can-Eat Restaurant & Bar
  • Food Stands
  • Gym
  • H&M
  • Video Game store
  • Massage Parlor

The centre has a glass roof in case of rain.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 31st May 2016 at 3:07 PM
My first thought is, "That's freaking enormous."

My second thought is: "Oh, great, Twikki's being homogenized and overrun with the damn chains..." That's a suburban shopping center and enough to make a vacationer who wants to get away from all that stuff weep.

It is, however, a pretty authentic-looking suburban shopping center, so there's that. I've never seen those pictures above the entrance to the gym before. Don't forget to keep track of what CC or specialized store content you use so you can link/credit it properly in the download thread.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#3 Old 1st Jun 2016 at 8:26 PM
Yeah it's a bit large for a holiday destination in my opinion. Also it really is one huge box. It needs some variation in the outside shape.

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 6:12 AM
Version 2.

I got rid of Starbucks and made the space smaller and moved the hairdresser to that location. The bathrooms are remodled and a new coffee shop is at the old hairdresser. Added some palms to the mall area. Expanded glass roof.
Screenshots
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#5 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 1:37 PM
It still looks far too big and it still has the same external shape. The outside edges need some interest adding.

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!