Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 1:46 AM
Default Sims 3 Generations Challenge
Generations Challenge

Requirements: Sims 3 Base Game

Objective:
The objective of this challenge is to go through a certain amount of generations (amount decided by gamemode: Easy , Medium , Hard , Hardcore , Expert). To experience all of the game experiences with a family that will grow on for generations and generations to come.

Step Number One: C.A.S
◦Create a female sim to be the mother of your first generation. She must be young-adult and must have the family oriented trait.
◦Create a male sim who will be the father of your first generation. He must be also young-adult. It is recommended to have the family oriented trait but it is not needed.

Step Number Two: Living quarters
◦Buy a empty lot.
◦Use the familyfunds cheat and type "familyfunds (household name) 100,000" Without the quotation marks and the brackets. This will be the money you can use to build your house.
◦Your house must have 3 guest/ child bedrooms. Each fully furnished.
◦Your house must have a nursery area for your children. It must have 3 cribs, 3 potty chairs,and 3 high chairs.
◦Your house must have a play area for the children so that they can interact with one another and play with toys.
◦Your house must include 2 office rooms ( 1 for the children and 1 for the adults)
Your house must include 2 or 3 bathrooms.
◦Your house must include a master suite (for the parents) that has its own separate bathroom and 2 closets (his/hers closets.)
◦Your house must include a large kitchen, a pantry, and a dining area all in one open concept area also an open concept family room and entertainment area connecting to the kitchen, etc.
◦Your house must have a nice big backyard, a nice landscaped property,and a nice front yard.
◦Your house must include a big garage space with a big driveway upfront.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Easy Mode:
In easy mode you have to complete 3 generations. Simple.

Medium Mode:
In medium mode you complete 5 generations. Simple, but getting harder.

Hard Mode:
In hard mode you complete 10 generations. Okay I have to admit that's a little hard to pull off.

Hardcore Mode:
In hardcore mode you complete 15 generations. You thought hard mode was hard...

Expert Mode:
In expert mode you have to complete 20 generations. Good luck...
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
RULES:
1.No cheats.
2.Money must be reduce to $1000 when gameplay starts officially.
3.Your female may not have a full time job.
4.Your male must have a full time job.
5.No adopting children
I hope you all enjoy this challenge!!! It has been really fun to create and to play!!! Comment any questions down below. If you would like a remake of this challenge for any other version of the Sims Franchise then tell me and I can come up with something!!! Have fun! Happy Simming!!! This challenge was inspired by the generations expansion pack and is for people who do not have that expansion pack.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 3:23 AM
I think you're on the wrong forum @savyogames

Here is the forum link for TS3 challenges: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=564

Just call me Nikel
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nikel23
I think you're on the wrong forum @savyogames

Here is the forum link for TS3 challenges: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=564

Thank You!!! I didn't know which forum to post this on!!!