Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 9:54 PM
Default Need help with highly requested cannabis mod
Hi, some of you may know that i started a thread to explain the way to create a custom plant. I can happily say that I've created plant mod with a large help from Arsil . However, I wasn't able to create animations and interactions with ingredient to make the plant available to smoke (like in cmomoney Cigarette mod) . That's why I'm looking for skilled modders who could help me or explain how to make smokable cannabis. I can share some pictures of how the plant and ingredient is looking.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th May 2016 at 10:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dawg
Hi, some of you may know that i started a thread to explain the way to create a custom plant. I can happily say that I've created plant mod with a large help from Arsil . However, I wasn't able to create animations and interactions with ingredient to make the plant available to smoke (like in cmomoney Cigarette mod) . That's why I'm looking for skilled modders who could help me or explain how to make smokable cannabis. I can share some pictures of how the plant and ingredient is looking.

Hi! Doubt that you still working on it.. But there is a mod which add cannabis smoking - KinkyWorld (18+). U can use that (although it's still beta and it makes game lagging all the time). Or you can ask the author - OnikiKay, maybe she can give you some tips.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th May 2016 at 11:53 AM
I came back to the project after almost a year of break. Still looking for help, I messaged OnikiKay and am waiting for reply.