Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 11:49 AM Last edited by Bassie999 : 31st Jan 2016 at 2:52 PM.
Default Sims 3 Default Replacement IPhone 6
So I've been messing around a little bit with modding tools the last few weeks. And lately I've seen some phone default replacements like the IPhones and such although I want to replace the phone in the Sims with this IPhone 6 model: http://www.cgrecord.net/2015/05/dow...l-iphone-6.html.
I've tried a lot, maybe everything(to my knowledge at least), to get this whole phone thing working. But I just can't seem to get the hang of it, and I would love some help. Already the main problem is that in S3PE I can't convert the MODL/MLOD (clone made of the default phone, from the university expansion, with S3OC) to .s3m2b. This means I can't open the model in Blender, which I at least think is necessary.
Thanks in advance! ;D

Sebastiaan

P.S. If you guys need any information about files or such, u can just ask of course and I'll try to find the information
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 1:20 PM
S3PE has this addon plugin that (even I) didn't know about because it's hidden in a way if you want to search for it. I recommend to look at this thread. It also explains about how to use these files with Blender: http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...289#post4895289

I guess that might help you out ^-^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 2:47 PM
Thanks it worked, but (I don't know if this is caused by the model I'm using) in Blender when I import the model(the one from the link in the first post) the textures aren't showing up. Although in for example Cinema4D the texture of the IPhone6 does show up? What is the problem here, because it's kind of dumb to make a whole new texture while there already is one, but it's not showing up in Blender.