Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Dec 2016 at 3:01 PM
Default some things by Sofya
I tried to download some things by Sofya, but the links all lead either to BPS (which is closed) or SimPearls (which will likely have me waiting for approval by an admin till hell freezes over). Anyone have these, or know where else to get them?

Lamps:

Slaved fireplace:

Cabinet thingy:

Shelf conversion:

Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 5th Dec 2016 at 4:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sam&skye
SimPearls (which will likely have me waiting for approval by an admin till hell freezes over)

I can't be helpful with what you're looking for, but glad to know I'm not the only one who tried to register at Simpearls and never got the mail to be able to join in.

Awhile ago a page was named here where you could download BPS files they salvaged from the now closed site. I took the whole bunch to sort out later. I checked to see if the name you mentioned was among them. (Sofya) Nope.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 5th Dec 2016 at 5:12 PM
Sofya is still active and her policy states do not reupload and do not link directly to her zip or rar files
All things what you looked she shared on Simpearls.
http://sofyats.blogspot.com.ee/p/sh...-simpearls.html
You need contact someone at Simpearls to get approved.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Dec 2016 at 8:32 PM
It says to wait for an email...

Thanks for the links, Lunatic.